Miles Active Sneaker
Lace up these lightweight Miles Sneakers and hit the road with comfort and confidence. Breathable mesh keeps feet cool at work or play.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Ready for action, the Miles combines dual-layer breathable mesh upper with a lightweight EVA midsole for a shoe that's as easy-breezy as its name. Features TPU overlays that increase stability as well as 1st Ray technology in the insole. An ombre effect on the midsole and patterned laces add novelty.
- Upper: Textile and Man-Made
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new VIONIC footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."